Pair of Stainless Steel Hood release cable Guide Tube ‘Horns’ with Locking Tension Bolt.
* Your hood cable passes through these 2 parts(horns) & creates pressure against the tension rods when the cable is pulled for release. The pinch-bolt secures the cable tension.
Stainless Steel Corrado Hood Cable Horns are for those who have had problems with their hood cables, or are looking for a permanent replacement and added peace of mind. Made from 304 stainless and complete with stainless hardware, these will stand the test of time. These Corrado hood cable horns are a direct replacement for the original, and are held to tighter tolerances around the cable itself. The replacement kit is comprised of two horns and one fastener.
The original style used a guide tube on the driver side and one horn with a fastener on the passenger side. This setup uses the same part for both sides of the hood with an included fastener to be installed on the passenger side.
– Preventative maintenance item. You will want to change this before it breaks. When it does you’ll be wondering how to open your hood.
– For use on both Left & Right Sides
– Better than OEM fit/replacement
– Stainless steel
– Direct fit
– Proudly made in the USA
* The original driver’s side sleeve tube was plastic & was superceded to a cast metal version, that is also now NLA from VW.